"WEM workshops are about building connections and fostering growth and trust among women."
Group Coaching Workshops
Group coaching workshops are amazing because they are an opportunity to try out coaching before diving deep into private sessions. They also allow each attendee to see the similarities between themselves and others, confirming that they are not alone in how they think and feel, and they create space to both learn from and teach one another important and helpful life skills that may benefit their own growth. These workshops are pre-designed and are held at pre-determined locations in Seattle and Kirkland, WA. Please see the calendar page for upcoming events.
What clients gain from coaching workshops:
- Access to solution based tools and plans of action from women on similar life paths, or have experienced similar challenges and found success.
- Opportunities to focus on their unique strengths and weaknesses and how each can be used to their advantage.
- Access to group discussions designed to help identify blind spots which could potentially be holding them back from living a full life.
- An opportunity to build relationships with women on a similar path of growth and personal development.
- A safe space to be vulnerable as they explore self-worth, self-love and self-care.
- A look at the isolating mindset of terminal uniqueness, (that "I'm the only one who's ever gone through this" state of mind).
Personalized Group Coaching Workshops
Want to host a two-hour women’s empowerment workshop for you and five of your closest friends in the comfort of your own home? If so, this option is perfect for you! Host a Shine Theory, Self-Care, Relationship Building, Vision Board or Trust Building Workshop for your girlfriends in your own home! These workshops are meant to be fun and uplifting. They are designed to bring you and your girlfriends closer together, help you build trust among your tribe and celebrate one another’s authenticity and individuality. Break out the snacks (and the wine if it suits you) and let’s have some fun together! Feel free to add on a 60 minute yoga session to round out your self-care practice!
Get more information about WEM workshops or sign up to receive email notifications.