"Define your own self-worth. Learn, grow and illuminate your inner glow."
One-on-one coaching sessions are a great way to dig deeper into you without having to delve into your past. Instead, we focus on where you are right now, where you want to be and how to get you there. You remain in charge. You set the rules and the course of action. Every session is client driven and strictly confidential. My job as a coach is to ensure each client feels supported, accepted, successful and accountable. I get to be your personal cheerleader as you create vision boards to identify your dreams, increase your self awareness and chart a course of action designed by you, for you to get you to where you want to be in life. Focus on you, your goals and your glow up. Embrace your authenticity and create a plan of action to get you where you want to be.
What clients gain from private coaching sessions:
- An opportunity to bring your whole self into the conversation, regardless of what that looks like, with full knowledge that judgement, shame and guilt will be acknowledged but not dwelled upon.
- Specific tools for setting and achieving your goals.
- A safe space to explore what growth looks like for you.
- Support as you engage in trial and error lifestyle changes. Transition can be taxing and uncertain. A coach is there to support you as you navigate new and uncharted waters - figuring out what works and what really doesn't work for you.
- Unwavering support as you move through transition and into the next phase of your life.
- Have a safe space to be vulnerable while you transition and grow.
My particular style of coaching:
- Invites each client to feel comfortable exploring her depths.
- Promotes vulnerability and curiosity as trusted methods for better understanding oneself.
- Seeks to identify and draw out the naturally born talents each client already possess.
- Focuses on goal setting, accountability, self-esteem building and integrity.
- Focuses on defining, self-worth, perfection and success based on personal perception rather than society's.
Round out your self-care practice by adding on a 30 minute yoga session to the end of your coaching session. Self-care is about caring for ourselves mind, body and spirit. Elevate your mind, embrace your body, steady your soul.
Book time with me by visiting my appointments page. My services are available via email, phone, Skype, Google Hangouts, FaceTime and various online, no cost to the client conference avenues.
Everyone should have access to tools that benefit their personal growth and development. Please do not hesitate to reach out about sliding scale pricing. Just as your private coaching and yoga sessions are tailored specifically for you, if need be, your pricing will be too.